Miguel Angel Comin Business Development, Portal Services
In econet since 1997. Has developed its professional career from investment and job creation project management to Innovation and Technology Transfer consultancy always focused on Public Funding. Specialist on VI R&D Spanish Plan public funding and FP7, wide experience in conceiving, organizing, coordinating and monitoring work teams, budgets and projects in R&D and innovation projects, dissemination and training activities. During all this time has worked in many different projects for companies like Microsoft, Telefonica, Repsol, Air Liquide, FCC, DoW Chemical, Procter & Gamble, Metro de Madrid, Damm, DANONE, etc. but also for many other SME and Start Ups.
• Area of expertise: Project Management, Collaborative R&D Projects and Networks.
• Academic background: University Degree in Business Administration from the University of Zaragoza (1989-1992 and 1993-1996 – Spain – http://www.unizar.es), Post- Graduate European Degree in Commercial Administration at University of Paris XII Val de Marne (1992-1993 – France – http://www.u-pec.fr).
Pilar Anadón European Regional Development Specialist
In econet since 1997. Has focused on in helping Public Bodies to design and execute projects financed by European Programs (INTERREG, CIP, LIFELONG LEARNING, etc). Has supervised the development of more than 100 projects (regional, national and European), for more than 60 Public Bodies.
• Area of expertise: regional development (in particular social aspects); skills development; employability; sustainability
• Academic background: Masters in Management and Social Studies from the University of Westminster (United Kingdom – http://www.wmin.ac.uk) and Bachelors in Economic and Business Administration from the University of Zaragoza (Spain – http://www.unizar.es).
Nuria Rodriguez Energy Specialist
In econet since 2007. Has focused on the preparation and execution of several R&D and innovation projects (FP7, CIP or INTERREG, as well as national and regional Programs such as Avanza I+D or IN.CI.TE).
• Area of expertise: Energy
• Academic background: Masters in Renewable Energies and Sustainability from the CEU San Pablo University of Madrid (ongoing; http://www.ceuestaenti.com/). Bachelors in Mathematics from the University of Barcelona (www.mat.ub.edu)
David Seoane European Regional Development Specialist
In econet since 2008. Has focused on in supporting Public Bodies and Universities to prepare and manage projects financed by EU Programmes, including several R&D, transference of knowledge and innovation projects (INTERREG, LLL, CIP, FP7). From 2010, He is also the Community Manager of econet 2.0 platforms.
Areas of expertise: regional development (in particular research transfer); sustainability; EU networking.
Academic background: Masters in EU Studies from the Institute of European Studies “Salvador de Mariaga” (http://www.udc.es/iuee/); and Bachelor of Laws from the University of A Coruña (www.udc.es).
Adrian Ferrero Funding Unit – OpenInnovation senior consultant
Born in Bilbao in 1981 and raised in La Bañeza (León), I got the Bachelor in Economics in the University of Salamanca (Spain, 1999-2003) spending an academic year in the Turku School of Economics and Business Administration (Finland, 2002-2003) and completing the Master in Environmental Management & Auditing program of UPC (Barcelona, 2004-2006).
After a brief stage as financial controller in one of the Spanish largest industrial group, I joined econet in 2006 as junior consultant, where I found the perfect environment to grow as professional.
I am the econet specialist in Environment and Framework Program specially FP7, in charge of key account management, project management, national and international partner seeking service, budget analysis and review, financial planning, technical assistance in public and private funding raising (regional, national and European range), permanent information service and alerts. Support to international complex collaborative projects and private funding for innovation. I am also mentor of entrepreneurship projects.
As responsible of Spanish central territory, I have been supporting and promoting international R&D collaborative projects in every stage from conception of project idea to project execution including evaluation. I have been coordinating key accounts as Domecq Wines España, Repsol-YPF, FCC S.A., SONY España, AL Air Liquide España, Elecnor, BFS, etc. and training in specific fields as intelectual property rights.
I am also experienced in entrepreneurial skills since I founded three successful start-ups (PREVEMA Gestión Integrada, InnoEconomy, and AC-Gen Reading Life S.L.). I accumulate wide knowledge on innovation ecosystem, financial markets, business management and entrepreneurial skills.
Furthermore, I like to practise sports as climbing, mountain races, alpinism or Judo.