- Project Summary: M+VISION intends on building a particularly favorable environment to train and reinforce the careers of top researchers in the area of biomedical imaging. Foundation Madrid (Madrid Regional Government) with the support of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) will catalyze 30 fellowships for experienced researchers within a network of various high-end hosting institutions (universities, research centers, pharmacies, chemistries and hospitals in Madrid).
- Total Budget: 8.750.000 EUR Total Funding: 3.500.000 EUR
- Partners: Fundación para el Conocimiento Madrid (Spain); Massachusetts Institute of Technology (USA) as well as 30 large private organizations (Spain + USA).
- Role of Econet: Redefinition of the Project Idea, Drafting/preparation of the Project Proposal, Support to the coordinator during the negotiation process.
- More information: http://mvision.madrid.org/
- Project Summary: The project Mobile Inclusion Platform for Europe and Latin America (M-Inclusion) is a Support Action aiming to create a cooperation framework between EU / Latin American mobile solution developers and to promote the growth of new affordable M-Inclusion solutions that will help to improve the personal autonomy of people at risk of exclusion in LATAM.. This cooperation framework is intended to have an end-user approach, by means of integrating Stakeholders representing the end-users and their needs (public bodies, non-profit associations, etc.) within the M-Inclusion Community.
- Total Budget: 966.000 EUR Total Funding: 826.000 EUR
- Partners: Telefónica; Universidad Politécnica de Valencia; Econet; ITACA (Spain); Innovation Engineering (Italy); Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais; Instituto Nokia de Tecnología (Brazil); Futura Networks (Colombia); Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia (Peru).
- Role of Econet:
- More information: Project Kick-off – November 2011.
NACODEAL (AAL 2010-3)
- Project Summary: The idea behind NACODEAL (NAtural Communication Device for ELderly people) is to provide a new type of easy-to-use Technology tool for elders to better face their memory loss problems in their daily routines while keeping them connected to today’s Information Society. NACODEAL provides guidance services through Augmented Reality Technologies to enable elders to be self-sufficient despite their memory diseases.
- Total Budget: 2.500.000 EUR Total Funding: 1.200.000 EUR
- Partners: Instituto Tecnológico de Castilla y León; Imaxdi Real Innovation; IBERNEX Ingenieria (Spain); COOSS Marche Onlus (Italy); E-Seniors (France).
- Role of Econet: Enhancement of the Project Idea, Development of the Consortium, Drafting / preparation of the Project Proposal, Support to the coordinator during the negotiation process.
- More information: ;http://www.e-seniors.asso.fr/EU_nacodeal_EN.htm
OPENING PATHWAYS (ESF 2002-2007)
PARQUE (Interreg IIIA 2006)
- Project Summary: PARQUE validates and implements a pilot action plan designed to condition business parks of the Euro-region to help them attract new job-based business investments and encourage the competitive improvement of the SME’s which are already being hosted. The action plan provides specialized support to business agents in their changeover to new technologies. 300 enterprises directly benefited from this project.
- Total Budget: 2,851,131.04 € Total Funding: 2,138,348.28 €
- Partners: City Council of Lugo, A Coruña Provincial Government, Galicia Technology Park, Vigo Free Zone Consortium, Santiago de Compostela University and Caixanova Foundation from Spain and Chaves Municipal Chamber and Braganza Municipal Chamber from Portugal
- Role of Econet: Generation of the Project idea; Development of the Consortium; Drafting / preparation of the Project Proposal, Support to the coordinator during the negotiation process and Support on Project Management
- More information: n.a.
@LDITEC (Leonardo da Vinci 2004)
- Project Summary: This project allowed for the creation of a new professional profile entitled “Local Agent for Technological Dynamisation” to support SMEs and micro-companies located in rural/peripheral. The agent helps them to implement innovation plans and provides expertise and solutions at an operational level. 75 “Technological Dynamisation Local Agents” defined 75 Innovation Plans for SMEs in rural environments.
- Total Budget: 350.418 € Total Funding: 239.646 €
- Partners: City Council of Lugo (Spain), Eurofinder Econet (Austria), Association of Innovation agents (Spain), Technological Institute of Castilla & León (Spain), Initiative Economic Development (United Kingdom), FiaTest (Romania)
- Role of Econet:
- More information: n.a.